<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Be sure to follow me on Twitter @leftiblog

Thursday, August 02, 2012


 

And another year starts


Aug. 2, 2003. The day of the first post on this blog. Not much happening here lately, probably not many readers any more, since I'm no longer posting regularly, and it's really only regular posting that keeps people showing up. I'm trying to do some tweeting these days to make up, but frankly not that much of that either. Blame it on Facebook, where I spend more time keeping up with my personal friends and, as a result, less time keeping up with the "public" (such as you are). Anyway, if you read this, thanks for checking in once in a while. I'm still around, and still keeping my left eye on the news.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com High Class Blogs: News and Media