<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 06, 2009


 

What TV shows do readers of Left I on the News watch?


I don't know, but a fascinating article out today informs us that, based on data from TiVo, not a single Republican watched a single minute of Keith Olbermann's Countdown show, and not a single Prius owner watched Bill O'Reilly. I can definitely agree with that last one! By the way, the fact that TiVo is able to keep a record of everything you watch is one of the reasons I never even considered getting TiVo. Not that I'm watching anything subversive; I only wish there were something radical enough being broadcast on TV that could make the government suspicious of me!

By the way, while we're discussing TV, good news for us DWTS (Dancing with the Stars) fans! I had vowed not to watch one of my favorite shows this year until Tom DeLay was voted off. Today I read he's about to leave the show voluntarily thanks to two stress fractures in his feet. So I'll be able to start watching again, hooray! Don't let the door hit you in the rear on the way out, Tom.


Why stop here? There's more...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com High Class Blogs: News and Media