Thursday, January 10, 2008


Don't worry, it's only "151,000" dead

Forget about my post below showing that the "151,000" dead in Iraq is really four times more than that. This study appeared yesterday. It did appear in various papers (at least online; I can't check print editions). But as I write this, just before noon on Thursday, the information doesn't appear (if it ever did) on the front pages of the Washington Post, New York Times, or Los Angeles Times websites (and no doubt many, many more). It doesn't appear anywhere I can find on the liberal Huffington Post website, and, aside from my diary and three others, hasn't been mentioned yet on the liberal Daily Kos website either, certainly not by any of the "front-pagers."

Draw your own conclusions.

Why stop here? There's more...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com High Class Blogs: News and Media