Wednesday, December 13, 2006


Good news from my favorite cartoonist

Minimum Security's Stephanie McMillan posts this on her journal:
As of now, Minimum Security is officially represented by United Feature Syndicate!!! Starting in mid-January, my cartoons will appear five times per week at comics.com. This is the only place they'll be available. If they generate a lot of hits for a year or so, then the syndicate plans to use that popularity to sell the cartoon to daily city papers.

The best part is, they love the politics of Minimum Security and say they wouldn't want me to tone it down at all.

So once they start appearing on comics.com, I hope you all will help me by clicking on them often!!!

This has been a long-time dream of mine. I can't tell you how many rejection letters I've received over the years from cartoon syndicates, United included. It's a lot.
Congrats to Stephanie! And I'm still recommending her book (see right-hand column) as a great holiday gift.

Why stop here? There's more...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com High Class Blogs: News and Media