<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 22, 2006


 

Macs are the right, er, left choice!


One of the more interesting things I've read at Daily Kos recently:
Liberal sites have heavy percentages of Mac users. At Daily Kos, about 15-25 percent of users at any given time user Macs. It's roughly the same at MyDD and Eschaton. Yet at conservative sites, those numbers hover around 5 percent (see Instapundit or Red State).
Yes, all you purists out there are going to tell me I should favor Linux, open source, yadda, yadda. I'll choose productivity over purity any time, especially when that productivity is directed toward political activism. And no, the fact that I live in Cupertino doesn't affect my choice.

By the way, I have no idea if Kos' statistics for "liberal sites" would be duplicated by the stats for "progressive" or "radical" sites.


Why stop here? There's more...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com High Class Blogs: News and Media